InfluxDB Cloud monthly updates
InfluxDB Cloud updates occur frequently. Find a compilation of monthly updates below.
Install and customize InfluxDB community templates in the Cloud UI
Pricing updates and Azure region
Update pricing vectors to determine pricing by the total data out and query count.
Add Microsoft Azure support for the
westeuroperegions. Each region has a unique InfluxDB Cloud URL and API endpoint.
- Add time-weighted average
integral()function with linear interpolation.
- Add Flux query profiler to output query statistics that help you better understand query performance.
tasks.lastSuccess()function to retrieve the time of the last successful run of an InfluxDB task.
- Add the
array.fromfunction to build ad hoc tables in a Flux script.
- Resolve issues in checks and notifications.
2019-09-10 Monitoring & Alerts
- InfluxDB OSS 2.0 alpha-17 – See the alpha-17 release notes for details.
- Alerts and Notifications to Slack (Free Plan), PagerDuty and HTTP (Usage-based Plan).
- Rate limiting on cardinality for Free Plan.
- Billing notifications.
- Pricing calculator.
- Improved Signup flow.
2019-07-23 General Availability
- InfluxDB OSS 2.0 alpha-15 – See the alpha-9 release notes for details.
- Usage-based Plan.
- Adjusted Free Plan rate limits.
- Timezone selection in the user interface.
2019-05-06 Public Beta
- Add rate limiting for Free Plan users.
- Add client libraries for Go and JS.
- Users cannot delete themselves from their Cloud account.
- The bucket retention period for Free Plan users is set to 72 hours.
- Free Plan users cannot change a bucket’s retention period.
- InfluxDB OSS 2.0 alpha-9 – See the alpha-9 release notes for details.
- Usage statistics on the Usage page show correct values.
- Existing tasks with duration specified in nanoseconds no longer need to be resubmitted.
- Removed the additional user that showed up as an owner under the Cloud organization.
- Cloud users can use CLI tools to interact with their Cloud tenant.
- InfluxDB OSS 2.0 alpha-7 – See the alpha-7 release notes for details.
- Logout works in InfluxDB Cloud UI.
- Single sign-on works between https://cloud2.influxdata.com and https://us-west-2-1.aws.cloud2.influxdata.com.
- Able to copy error message from UI.
- Able to change a task from every to cron.
- Able to create a new bucket when switching between periodically and never (retention options).
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.