Switch InfluxDB Cloud accounts
If you belong to more than one InfluxDB Cloud account with the same email address, you can switch from one account to another while staying logged in. An account can contain multiple organizations.
You can also set a default account. The default account is the account automatically used when the user logs in.
To switch InfluxDB Cloud accounts:
- In the InfluxDB Cloud UI, select the user avatar in the left navigation menu, and select Account > Settings.
- Click Switch Account. If this option doesn’t appear, your email address is only associated with one account.
- Select the account you want to switch to or set as the default in the window that appears.
- To switch to the account, select Switch Account.
- To set an account as the default, select Set Default Account.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.