InfluxDB Cloud pricing plans
InfluxDB Cloud offers two pricing plans:
All new InfluxDB Cloud accounts start with a rate-limited Free Plan. Use this plan as much and as long as you want within the Free Plan rate limits:
Free Plan rate limits
- Data In: 5.1MB every 5 minutes
- Query: 300MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: 30-day data retention
Data retention is determined by the time at which data is written to InfluxDB; not the timestamp of the data point. You can write data with timestamps older than 30 days, but 30 days after that data is written, it is evicted.
- Series cardinality: 10,000
- Up to 5 dashboards
- Up to 5 tasks
- Up to 2 buckets
- Up to 2 checks
- Up to 2 notification rules
- Unlimited Slack notification endpoints
To remove rate limits, upgrade to a Usage-based Plan.
The Usage-based Plan offers more flexibility and ensures you only pay for what you use.
The following two vectors determine pricing:
- Data out is the total sum of the data (measured in GB) returned to the user to answer a query, also known as data transfer costs.
- Query count is the total number of individual query operations. Each individual operation — including queries, tasks, alerts, notifications, and Data Explorer activity — is one billable query operation. Refreshing a dashboard with multiple cells will incur multiple query operations. Failed operations aren’t counted.
- Data In is the amount of data you’re writing into InfluxDB (measured in MB).
- Storage is the amount of data you’re storing in InfluxDB (measured in GB/hour).
Usage-Based Plan rate limits
To protect against any intentional or unintentional harm, Usage-Based Plans include soft rate limits:
- Data In: 300MB every 5 minutes
- Ingest batch size: 50MB
- Queries: 3000MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: Unlimited retention
- Series cardinality: 1,000,000 initial limit (higher limits available; contact support)
- Unlimited dashboards
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited buckets
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited checks
- Unlimited notification rules
- Unlimited PagerDuty, Slack, and HTTP notification endpoints
To request higher rate limits, contact InfluxData Support.
If you are interested in adding virtual private cloud (VPC) peering to your Cloud account, please contact sales to discuss the options and associated pricing.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.