InfluxDB API client library starter
This page documents an earlier version of InfluxDB. InfluxDB v2.6 is the latest stable version. View this page in the v2.6 documentation.
Follow step-by-step tutorials to build an Internet-of-Things (IoT) application with InfluxData client libraries and your favorite framework or language. InfluxData and the user community maintain client libraries for developers who want to take advantage of:
- Idioms for InfluxDB requests, responses, and errors.
- Common patterns in a familiar programming language.
- Faster development and less boilerplate code.
In these tutorials, you’ll use the InfluxDB API and client libraries to build a modern application, and learn the following:
- InfluxDB core concepts.
- How the application interacts with devices and InfluxDB.
- How to authenticate apps and devices to the API.
- How to install a client library.
- How to write and query data in InfluxDB.
- How to use the InfluxData UI libraries to format data and create visualizations.
Build an application that writes, queries, and manages devices with the InfluxDB client library for Python.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.