Work with Kapacitor
The documents in this section present the key features of the Kapacitor daemon
kapacitord) and the Kapacitor client (
- Kapacitor and Chronograf – presents how Kapacitor is integrated with the Chronograf graphical user interface application for managing tasks and alerts.
- Kapacitor API Reference documentation – presents the HTTP API and how to use it to update tasks and the Kapacitor configuration.
- Alerts - Overview – presents an overview of the Kapacitor alerting system.
- Alerts - Using topics – a walk-through on creating and using alert topics.
- Alerts - Event handler setup – presents setting up event handlers for HipChat and Telegraf, which can serve as a blueprint for other event handlers.
- Dynamic data scraping – introduces the discovery and scraping features, which allow metrics to be dynamically pulled into Kapacitor and then written to InfluxDB.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Kapacitor and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available: