The documents in this section present the key features of the Kapacitor daemon
kapacitord) and the Kapacitor client (
- Kapacitor and Chronograf – presents how Kapacitor is integrated with the Chronograf graphical user interface application for managing tasks and alerts.
- Kapacitor API Reference Documentation – presents the HTTP API and how to use it to update tasks and the Kapacitor configuration.
- Alerts - Overview – presents an overview of the Kapacitor alerting system.
- Alerts - Using Topics – a walk-through on creating and using alert topics.
- Alerts - Event Handler Setup – presents setting up event handlers for HipChat and Telegraf, which can serve as a blueprint for other event handlers.
- Dynamic Data Scraping – introduces the discovery and scraping features, which allow metrics to be dynamically pulled into Kapacitor and then written to InfluxDB.