profiler package provides performance profiling tools for Flux queries and operations.
Profile results are returned as an extra result in the response named according to the profiles which are enabled.
option profiler.enabledProfilers = [""]
enabledProfilers is a list of profilers to enable during execution.
Provides statistics about the execution of an entire Flux script. When enabled, results include a table with the following columns:
- TotalDuration: total query duration in nanoseconds.
- CompileDuration: number of nanoseconds spent compiling the query.
- QueueDuration: number of nanoseconds spent queueing.
- RequeueDuration: number fo nanoseconds spent requeueing.
- PlanDuration: number of nanoseconds spent planning the query.
- ExecuteDuration: number of nanoseconds spent executing the query.
- Concurrency: number of goroutines allocated to process the query.
- MaxAllocated: maximum number of bytes the query allocated.
- TotalAllocated: total number of bytes the query allocated (includes memory that was freed and then used again).
- RuntimeErrors: error messages returned during query execution.
- flux/query-plan: Flux query plan.
- influxdb/scanned-values: value scanned by InfluxDB.
- influxdb/scanned-bytes: number of bytes scanned by InfluxDB.
operator profiler output statistics about each operation in a query.
Operations executed in the storage tier
return as a single operation.
operator profile is enabled, results include a table with a row
for each operation and the following columns:
- Type: operation type
- Label: operation name
- Count: total number of times the operation executed
- MinDuration: minimum duration of the operation in nanoseconds
- MaxDuration: maximum duration of the operation in nanoseconds
- DurationSum: total duration of all operation executions in nanoseconds
- MeanDuration: average duration of all operation executions in nanoseconds
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Flux and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud customers can contact InfluxData Support.