monitor package provides tools for monitoring and alerting with InfluxDB.
monitor.bucket = "_monitoring" monitor.levelCrit = "crit" monitor.levelInfo = "info" monitor.levelOK = "ok" monitor.levelUnknown = "unknown" monitor.levelWarn = "warn"
- monitor.bucket is the default bucket to store InfluxDB monitoring data in.
- monitor.levelCrit is the string representation of the “crit” level.
- monitor.levelInfo is the string representation of the “info” level.
- monitor.levelOK is the string representation of the “ok” level.
- monitor.levelUnknown is the string representation of the an unknown level.
- monitor.levelWarn is the string representation of the “warn” level.
option monitor.log = (tables=<-) => tables |> experimental.to(bucket: bucket) option monitor.write = (tables=<-) => tables |> experimental.to(bucket: bucket)
log persists notification events to an InfluxDB bucket.
write persists check statuses to an InfluxDB bucket.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Flux and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
Customers with an annual or support contract can contact InfluxData Support.