InfluxDB Enterprise 1.9 documentation
InfluxDB Enterprise provides a time series database designed to handle high write and query loads and offers highly scalable clusters on your infrastructure with a management UI. Use for DevOps monitoring, IoT sensor data, and real-time analytics. Check out the key features that make InfluxDB Enterprise a great choice for working with time series data.
If you’re interested in working with InfluxDB Enterprise, visit InfluxPortal to sign up, get a license key, and get started!
- High performance datastore written specifically for time series data. High ingest speed and data compression.
- Provides high availability across your cluster and eliminates a single point of failure.
- Written entirely in Go. Compiles into a single binary with no external dependencies.
- Simple, high performing write and query HTTP APIs.
- Plugin support for other data ingestion protocols such as Graphite, collectd, and OpenTSDB.
- Expressive SQL-like query language tailored to easily query aggregated data.
- Continuous queries automatically compute aggregate data to make frequent queries more efficient.
- Tags let you index series for fast and efficient queries.
- Retention policies efficiently auto-expire stale data.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.