Change your password
To change or reset your InfluxDB Cloud password:
- Click the Forgot Password link on the InfluxDB Cloud login page.
- Open the InfluxCloud: Password Change Requested email sent to the email address associated with your InfluxDB Cloud account, click the Reset Password button, and then enter and confirm a new password.
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Must be longer than 8 characters.
- Must not contain personal information.
- Must not be a common or previous password.
These requirements follow the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards for 2021.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
Customers with an annual or support contract can contact InfluxData Support.