This page aims to ease the transition from Telegraf 0.13 to Telegraf 1.0. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the differences between the versions. See Telegraf’s Changelog for detailed release notes.
Telegraf 1.0 offers several new input plugins:
- The Graylog plugin collects data from remote Graylog service URLs.
- The Consul plugin collects statistics about all health checks registered in the Consul.
- The Conntrack plugin collects stats from Netfilter’s conntrack-tools.
- The VMStat plugin gathers virtual memory statistics by reading /proc/vmstat.
- The logparser plugin streams and parses logfiles.
- Webhooks is a Telegraf service plugin that starts an HTTP server and registers multiple webhook listeners. Webhooks includes the Rollbar Webhook plugin and the Mandrill Webhook plugin.
- The CGroup plugin captures specific statistics per CGroup.
- The NSQ consumer plugin polls a specific NSQD topic and adds messages to InfluxDB.