What is in this section?
This section provides introductory information on working with TICKscript.
- Introduction - this document presents the fundamental concepts of working with TICKscript in Kapacitor and Chronograf.
- TICKscript Syntax - this covers the essentials of how TICKscript statements and structures are organized.
- Lambda expressions - this section provides essential information about working with these argument types, which are commonly provided to TICKscript nodes.
- TICKscript specification - (in the reference section) this introduces the specification defining TICKscript.
Outside of this section the following articles may also be of interest.
- Getting started with Kapacitor - an introduction to Kapacitor, which presents TICKscript basics.
- Node overview - a catalog of the types of nodes available in TICKscript.
- Guides - a collection of intermediate to advanced solutions using the TICKscript language.