Kapacitor TICKscript language
This section provides introductory information on working with the Kapacitor TICKscript language to define data processing pipelines.
- Introducing the TICKscript language - this document presents the fundamental concepts of working with TICKscript in Kapacitor and Chronograf.
- Kapacitor TICKscript Syntax - this covers the essentials of how TICKscript statements and structures are organized.
- TICKscript lambda expressions - this section provides essential information about working with these argument types, which are commonly provided to TICKscript nodes.
- TICKscript specification - Kapacitor TICKscript language specification.
Outside of this section the following articles may also be of interest.
- Getting started with Kapacitor - an introduction to Kapacitor, which presents TICKscript basics.
- Node overview - a catalog of the types of nodes available in TICKscript.
- Guides - a collection of intermediate to advanced solutions using the TICKscript language.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for Kapacitor and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources: