This section provides introductory information on working with the Kapacitor TICKscript language to define data processing pipelines.
- Introducing the TICKscript language - this document presents the fundamental concepts of working with TICKscript in Kapacitor and Chronograf.
- Kapacitor TICKscript Syntax - this covers the essentials of how TICKscript statements and structures are organized.
- TICKscript lambda expressions - this section provides essential information about working with these argument types, which are commonly provided to TICKscript nodes.
- TICKscript specification - Kapacitor TICKscript language specification.
Outside of this section the following articles may also be of interest.
- Getting started with Kapacitor - an introduction to Kapacitor, which presents TICKscript basics.
- Node overview - a catalog of the types of nodes available in TICKscript.
- Guides - a collection of intermediate to advanced solutions using the TICKscript language.