Use the Google Data Studio connector
This page documents an earlier version of InfluxDB. InfluxDB v2.7 is the latest stable version. View this page in the v2.7 documentation.
The InfluxDB Google Data Studio connector lets you create reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio with data from InfluxDB Cloud or InfluxDB OSS 2.6. The connector supports one measurement per organization.
Add the InfluxDB Connector to Data Studio
- Add the InfluxDB Connector data source.
- Enter the following connection details:
InfluxDB URL: Your InfluxDB URL.
Token: Your API token with permission to read from the bucket you’re using.
Organization: Your organization name.
Bucket: Your bucket name. This is auto-populated when you enter the fields above.
Measurement: The measurement to connect to.
- Click Connect.
Create a report of InfluxDB data in Data Studio
- Once you’re connected, a list of fields available from your measurement, including the tag set, field set, and timestamp appear. Review the list of fields and edit as needed.
- Click CREATE REPORT to create the report.
- Customize the visualization in your report.
Example use case with COVID-19 data
For an example of how to use this connector, see a COVID-19 report powered by InfluxDB.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.