This page documents an earlier version of InfluxDB. InfluxDB v2.6 is the latest stable version. View this page in the v2.6 documentation.
InfluxData provides support for the following minor, major, and maintenance releases:
- Includes new features, enhancements to existing features, and applicable error corrections from all prior releases.
- InfluxDB supports backward compatibility within a major release.
- Includes new minor features, enhancements to existing features, and includes applicable error corrections from prior minor and maintenance releases.
- Includes error corrections severely affecting a number of customers that cannot wait for the next major or minor release. Include applicable error corrections made in prior maintenance releases. Released as as needed based on customer feedback and outstanding errors (no predefined schedule).
- Interim (x.y.z.A) Fourth digit (or beyond) are an exception, and only delivered to address specific customer issues. These releases are retired in a timely manner by the customer once the issue has been addressed in a standard release.
- InfluxData provides Support Services for the current and previous Minor Release (x.Y) including Maintenance Releases (x.y.Z) included in the respective Minor Release.
- When InfluxData releases a Major Release (X.y), InfluxData will provide Support Services for the current and preceding Major Release (X.y), including all Maintenance Releases (x.y.Z) included in the respective Minor Release that is available at least 12 months from the Major Release.
For more information about supported 2.x releases, click here.
The link above contains the full legal description of the supported releases.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.