View notification rules
View notification rule details and statuses and notifications generated by notification rules in the InfluxDB user interface (UI).
- View a list of all notification rules
- View notification rule details
- View statuses generated by a check
- View notifications triggered by a notification rule
To view notification rules:
In the navigation menu on the left, select Alerts.
Select Notification Rules near to top of the page.
View a list of all notification rules
The Notification Rules section of the Alerts landing page displays all existing checks.
View notification rule details
Click the name of the check you want to view. The check builder appears. Here you can view the check query and logic.
View statuses generated by a notification rule
Click the icon on the notification rule, and then View History. The Statuses History page displays statuses generated by the selected check.
View notifications triggered by a notification rule
- Click the icon on the notification rule, and then View History.
- In the top left corner, click Notifications. The Notifications History page displays notifications initiated by the selected notification rule.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.