Flux Profiler package
The Flux Profiler package provides performance profiling tools for Flux queries and operations.
The Profiler package includes the following options:
Enable Flux profilers.
Data type: Array of strings
import "profiler" option profiler.enabledProfilers = [""]
query profiler provides statistics about the execution of an entire Flux script.
When enabled, results returned by
include a table with the following columns:
- TotalDuration: total query duration in nanoseconds.
- CompileDuration: number of nanoseconds spent compiling the query.
- QueueDuration: number of nanoseconds spent queueing.
- RequeueDuration: number fo nanoseconds spent requeueing.
- PlanDuration: number of nanoseconds spent planning the query.
- ExecuteDuration: number of nanoseconds spent executing the query.
- Concurrency: number of goroutines allocated to process the query.
- MaxAllocated: maximum number of bytes the query allocated.
- TotalAllocated: total number of bytes the query allocated (includes memory that was freed and then used again).
- RuntimeErrors: error messages returned during query execution.
- flux/query-plan: Flux query plan.
- influxdb/scanned-values: value scanned by InfluxDB.
- influxdb/scanned-bytes: number of bytes scanned by InfluxDB.
Use the query profiler
Use the query profiler to output statistics about query execution.
import "profiler" option profiler.enabledProfiles["query"] // ... Query to profile
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, the following resources are available:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.