View check details and statuses and notifications generated by checks in the InfluxDB user interface (UI).
- View a list of all checks
- View check details
- View statuses generated by a check
- View notifications triggered by a check
To view checks, click Alerts in navigation menu on the left.
View a list of all checks
The Checks section of the Alerts landing page displays all existing checks.
View check details
Click the name of the check you want to view. The check builder appears. Here you can view the check query and logic.
View statuses generated by a check
- Hover over the check and click the icon.
- Click View History. The Statuses History page displays statuses generated by the selected check.
View notifications triggered by a check
- Hover over the check, click the icon, then View History.
- In the top left corner, click Notifications. The Notifications History page displays notifications initiated by the selected check.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
InfluxDB Cloud and InfluxDB Enterprise customers can contact InfluxData Support.