InfluxDB client libraries are developed by the open source community. These client libraries support the InfluxDB API and should be fully compatible with InfluxDB version 1.5. Functionality will vary as there are no standard features that all libraries must implement in order to be listed here.
Thanks to the open source community for your contributions, commitment, and effort!
- Maintained by Adarsha (mvadu)
- Supports .Net and .Net Core
- Maintained by Tijhomir Kit (pootzko)
- InfluxDB Client for .NET
- Maintained by Mikael Guldborg Rask Andersen (MikaelGRA)
- Maintained by Dan Esparza (danesparza)
- AnyEvent::InfluxDB * Maintained by Alex Burzyński (ajgb)
- Maintained by Thomas Klausner (domm)
- Maintained by Raphael Seebacher (raphaelthomas)
- InfluxDB PHP SDK (influxdb-php-sdk)
- Maintained by Corley (corley)
- InfluxDB-Python (influxdb-python)
- Influxer (influxer)
- Maintained by Vladimir Dementyev (palkan).
- Flux (flux)
- Influent (influent)
- Maintained by Paul Goldbaum (paulgoldbaum)
- Maintained by Faiaz Sanaulla (fsanaulla)