Switch InfluxDB Cloud accounts
If you belong to more than one InfluxDB Cloud Serverless account with the same email address, you can switch from one account to another while staying logged in. An account can contain multiple organizations.
You can also set a default account. The default account is the account automatically used when the user logs in.
To switch InfluxDB Cloud accounts:
- In the InfluxDB Cloud UI, click the account name drop-down list in the upper left.
- Select Switch Account. If this option doesn’t appear, your email address is only associated with one account.
- Select the account you want to switch to.
To set an account as the default:
- Click the user avatar in the upper-right and select Profile.
- Select a Default Account from the drop-down list.
- Click Save Changes.
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support, use the following resources:
Customers with an annual or support contract can contact InfluxData Support.