Chronograf is InfluxData’s open source web application. Use Chronograf with the other components of the TICK stack to visualize your monitoring data and easily create alerting and automation rules.
- View all hosts and their statuses in your infrastructure
- View the configured applications on each host
- Monitor your applications with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
Chronograf offers a UI for Kapacitor, InfluxData’s data processing framework for creating alerts, running ETL jobs, and detecting anomalies in your data.
- Generate threshold, relative, and deadman alerts on your data
- Easily enable and disable existing alert rules
- View all active alerts on an alert dashboard
- Send alerts to the supported event handlers, including Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, and more
- Monitor your application data with Chronograf’s pre-created dashboards
- Create your own customized dashboards complete with various graph types and template variables
- Investigate your data with Chronograf’s data explorer and query templates
- Create and delete databases and retention policies
- View currently-running queries and stop inefficient queries from overloading your system
- Create, delete, and assign permissions to users (Chronograf supports OSS InfluxDB and InfluxEnterprise user management)